🏁 Competition has become an inseparable part of life, and we have become so habituated to it, that it seems completely normal.
To beat this competition, having a sharp memory is essential.
People who are gifted with good memory and those who have developed it always run ahead in the race.
No one can deny that our memory can keep us ahead of others.
That is why children or an adult who grasp things quickly stays in the lead no matter how tough the race is.
Amazingly our memory is something like a computer’s hard drive; the more storage it has, the more useful it becomes.
Experts also say that our brain constantly needs something to learn to stay active and productive.
And needless to say, our scientists are searching for a chemical or a substance that can be used as a memory enhancer.
These memory enhancers are also called smart drugs.
These work in the following ways:
- Enhances learning ability
- Augments brain metabolism
- Improves presence of mind
- Increases problem-solving abilities
- Protection of the brain from physical or chemical damage
It would not be wise to use these smart drugs just because you have poor memory or a problem remembering things.
There are other ways also available that can be used to enhance memory and other mental skills.
Students especially find it quite difficult to memorize things, and thus they become anxious during the examination period.
They need to study many subjects simultaneously, which confuses them.
Following are some tips that can be useful for students. You can use them alone or use them with smart drugs.
If you choose the second option, you should consult your health care provider.
- Your surroundings have a greater effect on you, and this has been proved by studies also. Thus make sure that intelligent people surround you. It doesn’t mean leaving your pals who are not so good at studying. You must be careful to choose people wisely to be with for a longer time. These people will keep you updated about the latest changes in the subject and keep you motivated.
- Create a study environment. If you have a separate study room, make it comfortable by placing a desk and a chair. Make sure that you are getting enough light and air.
- Make a schedule or timetable for your subjects. Give enough time for breaks too. These small breaks from the study help you to refresh your mind, and you can focus on the study more accurately. A change of subject is also considered a break.
- Start studying the subject you are interested in or are more comfortable with. Adjust the timetable as per your comfort level.
- Make notes of the subject you are studying. These small notes are very helpful in recalling whatever you read and understood.
The most important thing is never to let stress take its toll on you.
If your doctor pens down some smart drugs for you, then take them under medical supervision.
Impressive customer service, Buymoda.net answered my email and found my order within hours.
Gary B ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐